Basic Lantra Tree Survey and Inspection
This one day course aims to provide specific tree survey and inspection training at a basic level for contractors, highway engineers, tree wardens, grounds maintenance staff, rangers and other persons of a non-arboriculture background or with limited arboricultural knowledge, to allow them to identify obvious defects from the ground and then report their findings to a line manager.
There is also a three day Professional Tree Inspection Course for qualified or very experienced arboriculturalists.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Legal Framework
- Tree Surveys
- Tree Inspections
- Tree Hazard Assessment
- Detrmining the scope and limits of the survey
- Highways, Parks, Gardens, Woodland
- Methodology – what to look for
- Recording pro-formas
- Survey/inspection exercise