Who should attend?
Staff who need to train customers or colleagues in how to use equipment and/or systems; trainers who would like to take a fresh look at their skills.
To help you design and deliver effective and memorable training, based on technical material.
You will be able to:
- Structure a training programme
- Select and produce material to suit the trainee(s)
- Run your programme effectively
- Monitor results
- How do people learn? Different styles (yours and others’) and adjusting your approach
- Setting learning goals
- Dangers of technically complex subject matter
- Selecting the right training methods
- Producing clear and memorable visual material
- Producing trainee-friendly handouts
- Designing effective exercises to help the learning stick
- Performance skills: how to be an engaging speaker
- Managing the trainee group – conflict, feedback
- Organising the physical training environment
- Monitoring learning during and after the training
Training Methods – Interactive, participative, practical.