The training sessions are aimed at the key people in your organisation who deal with staff, customers and suppliers.
Each training day stands alone so you can dip in and out according to your specific needs and schedule.
Your own experience will be resource for the group, and the things you learn will be applied to your real working world.
The material is practical, the teaching methods are easy to follow; the sessions are lively and interactive. Minimum Power Point – maximum personal attention and feedback.
These courses are being offered to HTP Members at subsidised rates.
Do not delay, contact Kate to book your place firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07977 608769
2nd FEBRUARY 2018
Session 1: Communicating inside the Company
- Communicating with staff: induction, instruction and coaching
- Presenting information clearly and memorably (spoken and written)
- Assertive communication: how to get things done whilst maintaining trust and respect.
8th FEBRUARY 2018
Session 2: Influencing Skills
- Get a clear idea of your own strengths as an influencer
- Shape your arguments so that the listener can follow and accept them
- Make recommendations: persuading and overcoming resistance
19th FEBRUARY 2018
Session 3: The People
- Interviewing and appraising staff: how to get and keep the right people
- Motivating your team members
- Managing performance: effective praise and feedback
6th MARCH 2018
Session 4: Handling Tricky Situations
- Negotiation skills: win-win negotiating; keeping the relationship on a solid footing
- Handling conflict: dealing with difficult people and handling awkward situations
12th MARCH 2018
Session 5: Good Teamwork
- How a team develops: from first forming to peak effeciency
- The roles of team members: how to get the best out of each one
- Setting up an effective meeting and running it efficiently
Please contact Kate to book places on the above courses or for more information.
Tel: 07977 608769 email email@example.com