This course is suitable to assist all Farm Staff to be more aware of the Risks & Hazards in the workplace and to improve safety performance within the workplace. To be more aware of their responsibility in implementing the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
A one-day course designed to cover:
- Introducing working safety in the workplace.
- Employee’s responsibilities in the work place.
- Risk assessments (Defining Hazard and Risk)
- Looking at common hazards.
- Improving safety in the workplace.
- Protecting your environment.
- Discussion, conclusion of the course.
This is intended to be an interactive day for staff